Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Paleo Zuppa Toscana Soup

Tonight was supposed to be another cold day so I wanted to make an easy soup. I've never been a fan of Olive Garden, but over the past few years, I've been given a lot of gift cards to there, so Dave and I will go just to get soup and salad. They actually have some pretty tasty soups and have always really liked the Zuppa Toscana so when I found this recipe I knew I had to try it. 
My husband was hesitant because he doesn't like cooked spinach or kale but he actually liked this. I do think next time I do half the red pepper and use coconut milk instead of almond. It was really good but I think coconut milk will make it creamier and that's one thing I love about that soup. 
I did use sweet Italian turkey sausage and not pork but other then that I followed this to the t. 

http://www.paleocupboard.com/zuppa-toscana-soup.html


No comments:

Post a Comment