Monday, October 27, 2014

Best chili ever!

Today we had a chili cook off at church for our harvest party. I wanted something easy, saw this recipe, and thought sweet just brown the meat, dice an onion, toss in spices & some canned stuff and you're done. That to me is a winning recipe. 😃 I ended up browning the meat then tossing it in the crockpot & setting it on low for 6 hours. 
My chili didn't win even though I thought that it was the best. Had I rendered to take my guacamole, I know that would've topped things off and would've made me first. Oh well. 
The pumpkin adds a nice texture to this and the cocoa mixed in gives it a good flavor. I'm making this again this week because there was none left to have as leftovers and I only had a 1/2 cup of it 😢
http://www.crossfitinvictus.com/blog/the-best-paleo-chili-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment