Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Paleo chocolate chip chia pudding

Lately for breakfast I've been eating some leftover egg casserole and a pumpkin pancake. This means I'm not eating my chia seeds everyday. If you're not familiar with chia seeds, you should look them up because they have lots of benefits. I'd go into detail but I'm lazy now & try to keep these posts short. Ha! 
Anyway... I used to make chia pudding all the time for a snack/dessert, but haven't done it in awhile. Then yesterday while on FB I stumbled upon a post & it sounded sooo good, I just had to make it. If any of you know me, you know that I love coffee & dark chocolate, so this was the perfect snack. Plus not to mention it has protein powder in it which makes it even better! 😃 
Anyway this definitely did not disappoint & totally hit the spot this afternoon. My only problem was that it makes 2 servings & I had a real hard time not eating it all 😃 
http://lexiscleankitchen.com/2014/02/18/espresso-chocolate-chip-chia-pudding/

No comments:

Post a Comment