Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Paleo sausage, veggie, and egg breakfast casserole

Dave & I have been craving eggs lately, so I decided since he had to get up early & was leading worship, I'd make a casserole. Me being me wanted an easycasserole and something I that I had all the ingredients for. I stumbled upon this one & it definitely did not disappoint. I added extra veggies and more spinach then it called for. I also only had 8 eggs but had egg whites, so I used that for my other four eggs. I actually had to add a little more of that & the coconut milk because all my extra veggies weren't covered by the egg/milk amount the recipe called for. 
One other  thing is I used spicy turkey sausage because that's what I had.
I'm going to make more of this soon because it's easy to grab & take to work with me. Plus Dave raved about this one. 😃 
http://ourfullplate.com/recipes/my-new-paleo-pork-sausage-veggie-and-egg-breakfast-casserole/

No comments:

Post a Comment