Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Paleo banana mug cake

Today, after my long run, I was craving something sweet. I had seen this recipe & has wanted to try it out. I figured I had some ripe bananas I needed to use, the only sugar added was 1T of maple syrup, so not a lot of sugar, but enoughit would satisfy my sweet tooth. :) plus I figured I needed some potassium, good fat (coconut oil & almond butter), protein (egg & almond butter), sugar (banana & syrup), and carbs (coconut flour & banana) and this satisfied it all. 
It's super easy & soooo good!! Jaedyn loved it too. You definitely could add some nuts or chocolate chips if you'd like. I was just wanting something plain & it was still so good. 
Going to make this again soon :) 
http://www.paleoperfectly.com/2012/02/paleo-banana-mug-cake.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment