Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Healing chicken soup

Christmas came and went, but so did my family's health 😢 both dave & Jaedyn got a nasty cold right after Christmas. I've felt so bad for both of them. I asked dave what he wanted for dinner one night & he said chicken soup. I was going to make an easy chicken & vegetable soup I've done a lot until I stumbled on this healing soup. I decided this was what we needed since we were on day 5 of being sick. Not sure if this really worked or not but the next day, dave was feeling a lot better then he had. So I'll definitely make this again the next time someone gets the flu. I did double the recipe, used coconut aminos instead of fish oil, and added zucchini noodles. 

 http://stupideasypaleo.com/2014/08/17/healing-chicken-soup-paleo-whole30/

No comments:

Post a Comment