Thursday, July 24, 2014

Slow cooked creole pulled chicken

Today is my split day so I needed an easy crockpot meal. Saw this one & I had to try it. A few weeks ago when I was with my in laws, one of my brother-in-laws busted out this creole seasoning that was AMAZING! I hadn't never seen or used it before then, but decided that once I got home, I had to get some. I kind of forgot about it once I got back to Utah (surprise, surprise) until I found this recipe. Low and behold it called for Tonys creole seasoning so how could I not try it. Both Dave & myself loved the flavor of this chicken. Even jaedyn liked it. It is spicy so I had some milk to her bowl to calm the heat down. 
Hope you enjoy this as much as we did. 
http://www.paleofondue.com/2014/07/06/slow-cooked-creole-pulled-chicken/

No comments:

Post a Comment